Welcome to Andura Abroad Noneedtopaint.
We are an experienced, affordable and professional team of Spray Painters offering Villa Painting Services on the Spanish Costa Blanca region covering the coast and inland areas of Valencia, Gandia, Oliva, Denia, Javea, Moraira, Teulada, Benissa, Jalon, Calpe, Altea, Benidorm, Villajoyosa, El Campello, San Juan, Alicante, Torrevieja. We also covering parts of Portugal. Please contact us for detailed information.
If you are looking for a unique specialist product exclusive to ourself to improve the exterior appearance of your villa, Andura Abroad is an approved contractor for ANDURA, a leading UK manufacturer of advanced products for the protection and decoration of building surfaces. We specialize in exterior wall coatings that lasts up to ten times longer than any ordinary paint and can protect your villa on the Costa Blanca by being completely weatherproof, breathable, resist strong sunlight and UV rays.
Benefits of Andura Wall Coatings at a glance:
• Looks like normal paint, but last 10 times longer!
• Completely weatherproof!
• Up to 10 times thicker than paint!
• Breathable, allowing moisture to escape!
• Resists strong sunlight and UV rays!
• Flexible so no cracking, peeling or flaking!
• Increases the value of your property!
• Always looks great, maintains it’s new-like appearance!
• Insulates the home against excesses of cold or heat!
• Mould, fungus, acid rain resistant!
• No Need to Paint every few years!
• Coating comes in standard range of 12 colours
• Is spray applied (better adhesion).
We can re-render your property, giving it
that new modern look whilst adding
Why Choose Us?
The owners of Andura and Noneedtopaint have been involved in the coating business since 1979. “It was our belief that we could provide our customers with a better product for exterior renovations than anything else on the market,”.
“Since then we have gone from strength to strength, setting the highest standards of service and quality. Today we have thousands of satisfied customers, and offices and agents throughout UK, Spain (we cover all of the Costa Blanca) and Portugal“.
Free virtual quotes are available.
No salesmen, just craftsmen!
“We prefer an honest approach and let the quality of our jobs do the talking! Whether it’s a phone conversation or a meeting, we will simply highlight the benefits of our exterior wallcoating system and suggest the best solution for your specific house painting problem. And should you wish us to survey your property, the person you meet will be the person responsible for overseeing the project from start to finish, and there is no cost involved in our survey service!”
Andura is a British Standards Registered Firm and manufactures products under the BS EN ISO 9001Quality Management System. Andura’s Classic 21 wall coating holds the prestigious British Board of Agrément (BBA) Approval. This has been re-affirmed by BBA with a newly issued certificate in 2017.
Andura’s Roofgard Coating has been Independently tested by the Paint Research Association (PRA). The results show that Roofgard is exceptionally durable and will perform well, with good colour stability for more than 10 years.
Many of the Andura products have been tested and/or approved by prestigious and independent bodies including:
- British Board of Agrément
- Paint Research Association
- Building Research Establishment
- Birmingham City Laboratories
- Sandberg Consulting Engineers
- Salford University
- London Underground
Quality Control and Research & Development
Andura’s Quality Control procedures and Research & Development functions have been developed over many years of experience in the surface coatings industry and all comply with EN BS ISO 9001 Quality Management Systems. All QC procedures are fully documented and controlled and indeed adapted in response to experience. Similarly, R&D functions are responsive to changes in environmental and health & safety legislation. Additionally Andura’s R&D activities are pro-active in terms of developing new and improved coating solutions to meet the challenges of providing ever more effective protection and decoration of the nation’s buildings.
Advantages of Andura ProFlex Ultimate
- Improved Breathability – Classified as ‘Highly Breathable’ when tested in accordance with DIN EN ISO 7783 Part 2.
- Improved Water resistance – Classified as ‘Highly Water resistant’ when tested in accordance with DIN EN 1062-3
- Excellent Dirt resistance – The addition of silicone resin and silane to Pro-flex considerably improves resistance to dirt pickup.
- Elastomeric and Crack Accommodating Protection
- Laboratory tests carried out by CHT Bezema Test Facilities, operating in accordance with, and approved by, DAKKS and ISO 9001.